How many bars?

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Slick Goodlin

I'd like to think it's a couple weird reflections but... is he wearing epaulettes in there?
[img width=500 height=389]http://media.tmz.com/2017/02/14/0214-ha ... ynet-4.jpg[/img]

John Swallow

Or is it a light behind him?  I can't find an interior shot of the aircraft to check it out...
Trey Kule

I think that is something behind him as well.

In any event, Slick, it is time you revisited the Gospels of Col. Pitts.
No four bar shall sit in the front seat of either a taildragger or an aerobatic plane for verily, they are not qualified .
No four bar, has, in fact, ever successfully flown an aerobatic plane or taildragger, float plane, or military jet.
Never.  Four Bars are totally incompetent aviators, who are only alive through the grace of the pastafarians.

Only those who have faced the death defying challanges of the two headed monster, TC, and Pittcella, and have lived to tell of the slaying of the beasts, shall be worthy .  And they shall humbly not wear four bars.  Or refer to themselves as anything but bad people. 

But only they are worthy to fly and teach the unwashed, for only they are perfect.

I hope the guy in the picture enjoyed his flight and managed somehow to get it back on the ground safely.
vanNostrum

Four bars, he landed on a taxiway didn't he?  :)
Trey Kule

Of course he did.  And from that one incident, we can correctly conclude that all four bars are incompetent.