AvCanada Nicest Poster

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
vanNostrum

I'm sure there are some nice people  :))
I like Panama Jack

David MacRay

There were/are several. Many of the folks I like came over. They just are not as active here for some reason.

I hesitate to name any one as nicest. So far everyone I have met in real life from these boards is very pleasant and I would not hesitate to invite each of them to my house, take them flying or fishing.

I suspect even some of the bullies over there are much more pleasant in person.
Liquid Charlie

It seems that people do get tired of being "shouted" down and choose to do more lurking than posting. I go barred 3 times over at the other place because of my sense of humor and google whacking someone's peepee over it. They choose to take me out with out truly explaining why. I'm still there but keep a low profile and post rarely. LC carries on and enjoys the freedom and member policing here. It's good to able to call a spade a "fucking shovel" and not get censored. Colloquial English is part of our everyday life so why can't I use it to express myself -- damn --
Chuck Ellsworth

Scudrunner.  :)
Cdnpilot77

[quote author=David MacRay link=topic=3996.msg10657#msg10657 date=1471667595]
There were/are several. Many of the folks I like came over. They just are not as active here for some reason.

I hesitate to name any one as nicest. So far everyone I have met in real life from these boards is very pleasant and I would not hesitate to invite each of them to my house, take them flying or fishing.

I suspect even some of the bullies over there are much more pleasant in person.
[/quote]

I have to assume you're talking about me.... #narcissisticpilots #isthereanyotherkind? #nope
Skyhunter

Me of course lol.
ScudRunner-d95

[quote author=Chuck Ellsworth link=topic=3996.msg10684#msg10684 date=1471746713]
Scudrunner.  :)
[/quote]

Thank you but 90% of my posts where edited by the no fun police so I can't accept this nomination on technical grounds.

ramjet555

Yes, after booting or banning for uttering a comment that offended a backsidedly retentive moderator, the posts are then systematically deleted since the beginning of time to make it appear the person never existed.
There are still lots of posts by those who used disposable ID's which eventually end up being banned.

Its not worth the almost certain abuse in posting there.

If you feel the urge to reply there, just post it here watch the reaction.

Ramjet
Liquid Charlie

[quote]If you feel the urge to reply there, just post it here watch the reaction./quote]               

good one