Nicest Blackhawk

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Scudrunner
Site Admin

I think the paint cost more than the RCAF whole budget.

https://reddit.com/r/aviationmaintenance/s/NBP9Ks60Ou
IMG_3435.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

5 out of 2 Pilots are Dyslexic.
Colonel

It’s Fleet Week here and they’ve been flying under the Golden Gate Bridge. For purely tactical reasons I am sure!
Nark

I like pushing beyond the FAR’s under the auspices of “tactical training.”

One of the cool, but not really that cool ones we can utilizes is lights out. No position lights at 300’ over the farm’s in rural Wisconsin.
It’s cool when 5+ of us are in formation (at night). What I picture is some farmer diddling the sheep below, hear us overhead for a brief moment, stop diddling the sheep and run to the local bar claiming the government is watching him.

Reminds me of another story: We were out fucking around doing “tactical” stuff one night (we always fly using night vision goggles at night). It was about this time of year, which means deer hunting season. We spot some A-hole spot-lighting deer in a field over yonder.
So I elect to teach him a lesson. We maneuver over and spot-light him. He stops spot-lighting and starts to run (drive away). We give chase for at least 3-4 miles spot-lighting him from above the whole time. Until he gets to a main road and it becomes more of a hazard to others. All of this was allegedly done.
Twin Beech restoration:
www.barelyaviated.com
Scudrunner
Site Admin

I thought I saw a person in a life jacket in the water sir, it was life saving purpose that I was flying at 50 AGL or however the CARs words it
5 out of 2 Pilots are Dyslexic.