Gratuitous self promotion, again.

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Nark1

Playing in Colorado this week.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Colonel

Do you get in trouble for bending the tips,
or do they just give you another one?
Chuck Ellsworth

It must be nice flying that beast.

Have you ever seen a Huey Cobra fly?

One of the guys I did some flight training with had a Huey Cobra in his warbird collection, I never got to fly it or even see it fly.

He had a real collection of jets..

One F 100 Super Sabre.

Three F 86's

One Mig 21.

One [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=arial][size=13px]The Fouga CM.170 Magister.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=arial][[/font][/color]
[color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=arial]][size=13px]And a bunch of other airplanes and helicopters.[/size][/font][/color]

Nark1

More from today...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ScudRunner-d95

makes me want to fly a fling wing,  looks like fun.

Chuck Ellsworth

Scud, flying a rotary wing is like humping a play boy bunny.

Flying a fixed wing is like humping a blow up doll...with no lube.  :)
Nark1

Chuck,
I used to play with AH1 while in the Marine Corps. Flew the sim a few times. Crashed a few times...
They sure are sexy. I wish the Army still had them.
Taking the Hawk out and putting it where you don't think it would fit, is by far my favorite thing to do...

Yes, the that's a double entendres...

Today we chased a fox off the airfield. I'm sure Sikorsky was smiling.
Chuck Ellsworth

The blades on the Huey Cobra are so wide it must sound like thunder coming at you.

Anyhow it is a real serious looking flying device.

I have not bothered to fly for about two years now, just finally lost interest in it mostly because when i had a medical someone always wanted me to fly for them and I just had enough of it.

Maybe I will renew my medical again if I get the urge to do some flying.