I am back in the crap slinging matches again on Avcanada.

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Chuck Ellsworth

What really puzzles me is what satisfaction anyone can get from trying to put someone down when no one knows who they are or what credentials they have to back up their allegations or snotty comments.

We might be assholes Andy, but at least we have the self worth to be confident enough to use our real names.

[quote][font=verdana][size=2px]Remember Chuck, these are the guys that are too dumbto know that landing on grass is easy.[/size][/font][/quote][font=verdana][size=2px]

It is mind boggling the ignorance displayed by a lot of that group, the landing on grass discussion is proof positive that there is something really wrong in aviation when you get that unbelievable[/size][/font][font=verdana][font=Verdana][size=2px] level of ignorance.[/size][/font][/font][quote][font=verdana][size=2px]Wrestling with morons like that is kind of beneath you.[/size][/font][/quote][font=verdana][size=2px]

Actually I enjoy it because they never fail to strike at the bait.  :o

[/size][/font]

Chuck Ellsworth

WTF am I doing wrong when my posts are blank like the above????

Colonel

Before you start a post, click on the blue arrow in the red square brackets on the far right.

It takes you out of fancy-pants mode.

Click on "modify" for your post above, and use
that magic blue arrow to see what's going on.
Chuck Ellsworth

Well for sure my latest venture into Avcanada has generated some very brutal comments on my general character and ego, actually more intense than I had anticipated.

Part of it will be generational which is a normal evolution of society, as time passes the culture changes, just look at the way the PC crowd have changed the universities in the USA.

I mostly do it for entertainment because it is so easy to get them to rush to the attack, I probably should not post there but I sometimes I need entertainment.

So to those of you on Avcanada who get all upset at me being in your opinion just a big ego at least I can show a fairly impressive background as a pilot and I am sorry that I did not wreck an airplane or get charged with a violation of the rules over the past sixty or so years. Why not tell us about your accomplishments in aviation to give you a bit more credibility?

:) :) :)

Chuck Ellsworth

[size=2]
No need for me to bother posting on Avcanada, they read this site faithfully it only took a very short time for  YYZSaabGuy to post this.[/size]

[quote]Oh, and of course, going on (yet friggin' again) about his safety record. Hey Chuckley, here's a news flash: 99.9% of professional pilots finish their careers without bending metal or killing people.[/quote]

So I can just post here because these guys read this site faithfully, they should just join us here so we don't miss their opinions.

I see you still get irritated with me SaabGuy and it really makes me feel bad. :(
Eric Janson

I guess it's easy to attack you from behind an anonymous user name Chuck.

I wonder how many of these people would say the same things to you in person? I'd guess none.

A lot of people with a massive inferiority complex and fragile ego's in this business - no shortage of them on AvCanada!
Chuck Ellsworth

I have found a new way to entertain myself.

I don't have to post on Avcanada to communicate with them.

Yesterday hamstandard obviously used his internet search skills and found three posts I had made in the past about Nuns.

With nothing better to do I went into his past posts on Avcanada and low and behold he was bragging about being a mile high club member twice.

I notice you seem to have a Nun fetish hamstandard  judging by your going to the effort of linking my experience with them in the employment forum.

Were your mile high partners Nuns hamstandard?
Colonel

They obviously read what is posted here, and I
suspect don't like it very much.

What I think is too funny, is that they only post
on AvCan, where they bravely have their mommy
to keep them safe from [b]BAD PEOPLE[/b].

Rui posted a couple times here and then ran away
because he didn't have anyone's skirt to hide behind.
Chuck Ellsworth

Exactly Colonel, we post here and express our thoughts without being subjected to moderation based on what the mods on Avcanada keep the heard in a tight pack with, the most arrogant abuse of mod power is the three strikes and you are out Nazi over there....moderation through fear.

Over here we self moderate and low and behold there is no need for moderation through fear.

I posted the comments about that guy that calls himself or herself hamstandard to point out the breathtaking hypocrisy of linking some of my posts about Nuns yet he several years ago was bragging about joining the mile high club twice.

This stuff sure is entertaining.