Working for companies with a history of rule breaking.

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Chuck Ellsworth

Huron, we are building an executive retreat lodge for big businesses to take their management to.

It is on an island in Desolation Sound and we plan on using helicopters as our main means of transport.

ScudRunner-d95

Ill get cracking on some Scuds Tall Tales, in the meantime I encourage you all to try your hand writing some of your own stories from your career.
Chuck Ellsworth

You have some good stories Scud.

I liked your stories on this thread and after you decided to land on that highway I would have hired you just like that other guy did.

There is a big difference between flying VFR in IMC conditions as a way of operating and showing good hands and feet and the ability to know what is safe and what is not.

ScudRunner-d95

Cdnpilot77

So there I was TWICE!!!....watching our company dropping 200 envelopes of cash, with values of $12-$202 (the toonie was for weight) from our AS350 at altitude of about 250' down to the residents and visitors of a NWO reserve festival.  the bingo jackpot increased each night of the festival with a $20k jackpot on the last day, which, coincidently, fell square on welfare day and was standing room only in the high school gym.