New members.

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Liquid Charlie

I still have my usrobotics hst modem sitting on the shelf 56k and $750 usd -damn

BCPilotguy

[quote author=ScudRunner link=topic=910.msg3544#msg3544 date=1443990212]

Steady as she goes and keep the ideas coming.
[/quote]

Great job on the forum.  Despite the small membership there is a lot of wisdom and knowledge to be had here, I appreciate having access to it. 

One thing I would like to see is a "latest posts" button or "view active topics" a la Avcanada.  It would make it easy to see what's new and exciting without having to go in to each individual forum. 

[quote author=SSU link=topic=910.msg3552#msg3552 date=1443997811]
That's some serious interwebs cred you got to know that bit of info. Was that back when you had the "turbo" button on your computer?  ;)
[/quote]

I had the turbo button on my sweet 686.  She'd do flat out 150 mhz with the turbo kicked in.  It was my first computer with the internet, a 28.8 modem accessing an entirely text based web browser set up through the local Freenet society.  It was a hot machine in its day.
ScudRunner-d95

My interweb guy has been MIA for the summer, It is on my list of upgrades.

In other news we received our first deposit from Google Adsense of $118.97 now we can spend it on upgrades O0
India Four Two

Well, I'm new. A long time PPRuNer from where I know Chuck Ellsworth. He recommended I should dip my toes in the water here.

Simon
Liquid Charlie

Welcome Simone --
Chuck Ellsworth

Good to have another new member India 42, it came as no surprise to me yesterday that you had no idea this forum existed.

So now you have found us you have another real good place to come and mingle with other airplane people and it is in Canada.

In the past fifteen or more years you are about the tenth person from Pprune that has loooked me up here in Nanaimo.

It is really nice meeting people from these forums.

Chuck E.
ScudRunner-d95

Welcome, I send PM's to all new members welcoming them to the forum and I sincerely encourage all of you lurkers to sign up and participate in the threads. Although I have had a lot on my plate these past few months I vow to keep this site open and accessible to all and encourage all of you to spread the word.

Cheers

Neil AKA Scudrunner
Cdnpilot77

Hello you misguided misoginist misfits!  I've lurked for a while, decided to say hi. 
duCapo

[quote]misguided misoginist misfits![/quote]
That would be Chuck :-)