A celebrity amongst you

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Nark

I mentioned it in another thread: here the commercial I was in.

Twin Beech restoration:
www.barelyaviated.com
Colonel

How much did you pay your body double?
Scudrunner
Site Admin

Why didn’t you take off and hover around with some cool low passes for the director I would have signed up right away :mrgreen:
5 out of 2 Pilots are Dyslexic.
Nark

Funny story:
It was pretty chilly with blowing wind.
Nips do show through scrubs. I’m thankful for that.
Twin Beech restoration:
www.barelyaviated.com
TwinOtterFan

I flew once with the American medivac team while I was serving, man that blackhawk is such a better bird than what we have. Oh and that hoist! that thing is insane, ripped me off ground to about 60' up in seconds,
Nark

We flew circles around the Griffons. They would takeoff and fly, never getting above 50’.

Hueys are cool, but not when it’s hot out and you need to take people places.
Twin Beech restoration:
www.barelyaviated.com
TwinOtterFan

Nark wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:09 pm
We flew circles around the Griffons. They would takeoff and fly, never getting above 50’.

Hueys are cool, but not when it’s hot out and you need to take people places.
Don't even get me started, in a dessert environment they would fill the tanks then the chopper then sit on the ground spinning blades and burning fuel until they could take off. Or better yet you and a small team run up to the chopper with your bags and then the FE yells at you that you either need to ditch people or kit..... embarrassing.

Mind you the blackhawk suffered in the sandbox as well, but the medics were smart enough to get the AVN's to rip all the fancy electric stretcher carriers out and just crossload the patients.