Amazing production video

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Colonel

I prefer pr0n to AvCan.  I enjoy it more and both have
about the same useful aviation content.

https://acidcow.com/girls/32737-hot-gir ... -pics.html

David MacRay

There is good stuff over there it's just a very low percentage of the over all content. They have many more "professional" pilots over there. If you don't believe me just ask them.
BCPilotguy

Avcanada used to actually have some content relevant to flying and airplanes. Now it seems to mostly be about jobs. I just went over there and clicked the "Active Topics" link, which brings up 60 threads. Of those 60 threads I only counted 6 that weren't directly to do with jobs (and that's just judging by the titles, I'll bet if I went into the individual threads that number would shrink). Now maybe it makes me some sort of elitist because I do this shit for fun, not for profit; but when I go to an aviation forum I want to read about aviating, not jobs. I already have a job, if I wanted to read about jobs I would go to a forum dedicated to that.

I'd rather hang out here and browse through our 5-10 threads a day, most of which I actually want to read, than go over there and sift through the masses of shit to find the odd gem that pops up.

Colonel

There must be something wrong with me, too - I don't want a job in aviation.

[img width=500 height=307][/img]

[img width=500 height=334][/img]

That must mean I'm not a serious pilot, I guess.

[youtube][/youtube]

It's a good thing for my grandfather, father, my son and I
that you don't have to be very bright to fly a biplane.

[img width=500 height=337][/img]

I'll let you know when the next patent comes out for Operating
System design because you know, we're such fucking morons.
David MacRay

It's nice that us super wealthy casual pilots can post here while we are not swimming in our vaults. I'm glad I worked instead of finishing my CPL.

[img ]http://scroogemcduck.mpj[/img ]
Colonel

[quote]super wealthy[/quote]

Was that a dig at me?  As Bugs Bunny once said,
"You don't know me vewwy well"

I ride an 11 year old motorcycle every day to work
that I maintain myself.

[img][/img]

If you want wealthy, you should meet my neighbors!  ;D
David MacRay

Sorry, but no.

I was adding to BCpilotguy's post and I'm gloating in case of AdCanada lurkers.
[quote author=BCPilotguy link=topic=8209.msg22857#msg22857 date=1523677329]
Now maybe it makes me some sort of elitist because I do this shit for fun, not for profit;

[/quote]

If you prefer to remove "us" to pretend my posts are about yourself, giver.

I better mention I bought my bike new, and it is older and slower than yours. I do keep threatening to buy a newer over priced used one though. I should probably buy another new one. When you're as filthy rich as I am you don't care about the depreciation.

I'm not going to take up golf but I did eat three types of meat today.

So obviously I'm rockin' excessive bling here, yo.

When I fly, I rent planes and sometimes hire women much younger than myself just to ride along.