I hate instrument flying

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Napoleon So Low

[quote author=Colonel Sanders link=topic=7245.msg20089#msg20089 date=1508905383]
I hope that's fucking good enough for you.[/quote]

Tch. Such a nasty response. It was a simple question, and in no way accusatory. I know you find this hard to believe, but everyone is [i]not[/i] out to get you. Try to lighten up a bit, willya?  :-*

David MacRay

Text is a poor form of communication. The wright brothers ended up having to communicate with a friend through the mail and their relationship with that gentleman suffered greatly. I'm not recalling the other party right now but my point is often written words can seem quite different than intended.
Colonel

[quote]Such a nasty response[/quote]

Why on earth would you think I was a nice person?
Trey Kule

[quote author=Colonel Sanders link=topic=7245.msg20145#msg20145 date=1509027332]
[quote]Such a nasty response[/quote]

Why on earth would you think I was a nice person?
[/quote]

That is a bit puzzling, is it not?  After all, you do seem to take great pleasure in offending almost everyone.

Maybe its all the pictures you post.  Or the constant bragging or condesending criticism of others.
Could he be mistaking that for nicety?

Hard to say really.  But , no worries. I think the vast majority of us recognize just how broken you are.

Now, to sit back, make some popcorn and wait for the pictures and rants against the entire aviation community who do not meet your perceived level of perfection.

.....”and the Prince was eaten by his panties”

Colonel

Feel free to post pictures of your shiny airplanes and patents.

I am sure you have plenty!

You sure live in a weird world if you think that
everyone who isn't Justin Trudeau is broken.
Napoleon So Low

[quote author=Colonel Sanders link=topic=7245.msg20145#msg20145 date=1509027332]Why on earth would you think I was a nice person?[/quote]

Chuck said so. Chuck wouldn't lie.

I was just curious how much actual instructing (as in instructing for remuneration, vs teaching the scion) you'd been doing lately.

And you answered the question with these words (edited for brevity):

[quote]I got my class 4 instructor rating in 1991 and instructed
continuously until the end of 2015.

Checked my logbook, in 2015 I gave hundreds of dual
flights to around 50 different people........

Since then I have only flown for my own pleasure and
enjoyment[/quote]

All the rest was extraneous and unnecessary.....I'd already seen all those photos years ago.  :))
Rosco P Coltrane

Ok Flash, we'll have some fried chicken once we park behind the billboard.
Trey Kule

[quote author=Colonel Sanders link=topic=7245.msg20149#msg20149 date=1509036988]
Feel free to post pictures of your shiny airplanes and patents.

I am sure you have plenty!

You sure live in a weird world if you think that
everyone who isn't Justin Trudeau is broken.
[/quote]

It takes a special kind of logic to come to the conclusion that I think everyone who is not our sock puppet primeminister is broken.

Can you understand that some of us simply do not feel a need to play show and tell on a social network site?
Or do you feel so inferior that you must constantly seek our validation?

Rather sad, actually, because you do have the knowledge to contribute positively to these discussions.

I expect it will not be to long until fitting into the US aviation community will become an issue for you, as it did in Canada.  But that will be everyone elses’ fault, right?

I have said my piece.  Now to get back on topic.
Colonel

Gosh, I sure wish I was as successful as you.

Hahaahhaaaahahahahaaahaaahahahaaahaahaha