Anonymity?

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Strega

Vtoss,

Was this your airplane?  It looks like a great plane to become an aviation expert in.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Strega

Shiny,

You should direct all querries as to my aviation qualifications to VTOSS,  he knows all about me.

Strega

Shiny,

Ask vtoss,  he knows everything,,    Have you flown with him?
Strega

[quote author=Shiny link=topic=6656.msg17955#msg17955 date=1499492051]
You may also notice I specifically posted a pic where the registration was visible so you could check. If you want I'm sure you can check Alberta registries as well. As I said before, I got nothing to hide here.

So when you going to bring the vari-eze over so I can show you I can fit? Or is that yours still?
[/quote]

Not sure how you will,  there is a 180# max weight limitation,,  its currently in Chico Ca,, but you and vtoss knew that already... 

FYI Hep wasa good friend that died a couple years ago,,,but Im sure you knew that...

Strega

[quote author=Shiny link=topic=6656.msg17955#msg17955 date=1499492051]
You may also notice I specifically posted a pic where the registration was visible so you could check. If you want I'm sure you can check Alberta registries as well. As I said before, I got nothing to hide here.

So when you going to bring the vari-eze over so I can show you I can fit? Or is that yours still?
[/quote]

Sure you did,,,, to a numbered company.... 
Strega

Shiny,

Is Vtoss on this list?  It would appear experts that write articles about aviation safety are...

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.