OK Grashopper

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Liquid Charlie

I know this seems to be a more "mature" site than across the street but just to pass down a warning that I once received. Unfortunately it appears that a cpl of transat guys did not.

Times have changed and cut down on the partying and remember that the security people are itching to put a notch in their guns and will turn you in so fast your head will spin. This even takes priority over finding your 125ml tube of tooth paste. So a word to the wise if you care about your jobs -------------------- most companies have you by the balls as well since a 12hr rule is likely in your COM

As it appears the other crew members will turn you in as well -- wonder where those guys were putting their dicks -- damn -- straight to your room and lock the door. One rule I always worked buy. YOU NEVER PLAYED IN YOUR OWN BACK YARD.

ScudRunner-d95

uh oh didn't hear about this latest one, last one I recall was Cdn North up in Iqaluit. Some guys just don't get it..... 
Chuck Ellsworth

I found the safes sport fucking in the north was the nuns.
Eric Janson

[quote author=Liquid Charlie link=topic=3683.msg9999#msg9999 date=1468930686]
I know this seems to be a more "mature" site than across the street but just to pass down a warning that I once received. Unfortunately it appears that a cpl of transat guys did not.

Times have changed and cut down on the partying and remember that the security people are itching to put a notch in their guns and will turn you in so fast your head will spin. This even takes priority over finding your 125ml tube of tooth paste. So a word to the wise if you care about your jobs -------------------- most companies have you by the balls as well since a 12hr rule is likely in your COM

As it appears the other crew members will turn you in as well -- wonder where those guys were putting their dicks -- damn -- straight to your room and lock the door. One rule I always worked buy. YOU NEVER PLAYED IN YOUR OWN BACK YARD.
[/quote]

Personal opinion - you should never put your fellow crew members in a situation where they have to report you.

I never drink within 24h of a flight. I drink on my days off.