Float Pilots.

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Kruss

Hey guys.

Does any of you know of any experienced float pilots interested in full time year round work?Looking for two pilots for Turbo Beaver and Piston Beaver. If so tell them to email me at krussell070@hotmail.com

Only interested in experiences pilots right now.

Thanks

Kevin

Nark1

More info is needed. 
Location,
Salary,
Schedule. 

Etc...
Kruss

Location is Coal Harbour BC(Port Hardy)
Schedual is 4-5 days a week
Salary depends on experience.

If interested, contact me to discuss.

Thanks

Kevin
Chuck Ellsworth

[quote]Salary depends on experience.[/quote]

I have never been able to figure out this answer by people who are hiring pilots.

When you charge the customer for a trip do you give the customer a discount if the pilot is relatively new and thus low experience?

And charge more for the same trip with a pilot with decades of experience?

Trey Kule

Me too Chuck.  It is a mystery.
Kruss

[quote author=Chuck Ellsworth link=topic=9437.msg26265#msg26265 date=1546531895]
[quote]Salary depends on experience.[/quote]

I have never been able to figure out this answer by people who are hiring pilots.

When you charge the customer for a trip do you give the customer a discount if the pilot is relatively new and thus low experience?

And charge more for the same trip with a pilot with decades of experience?
[/quote]

Do I really have to explain why an experienced pilot is worth more than one not so experienced???

Chuck Ellsworth

[quote]Do I really have to explain why an experienced pilot is worth more than one not so experienced???[/quote]

No you do not have to explain it as you are free to ask for anything you want as you are doing the hiring, if you are training a new pilot with no experience he/she will not be able to safely fly some trips so they have limitations therefor I can see paying less but I guess the question is how much less.

In your add for a pilot you were clear in that you are only looking for an experienced pilot then said your pay is based on experience level, maybe you are looking for really high time turbine sea plane pilots?.

But In retrospect I probably should not have even asked, as I am not in need of a job even though I do have a enough experience to qualify for most any sea plane job piston or turbine .  :)