Interesting Read: Rethinking the Briefing

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Trey Kule

I think the question is, on your diagrams....are all the items necessary?

For example, does a type need to be put in for tailstrike awarenes?  (Example only).

The bigger picture is who is reviewing, auditing, and developing an evolving briefing fro experience?

Nark1

It is.  We fly the 321 and the 19/20.
The 321 will taistrike at 10*. The 319/20 at 12* ish. 
I'll double check the numbers when I get back to the "house."
Trey Kule

No need, Narc.
The point I was trying to make is asking if someone in a company is responsable for ensuring a briefing question is necessary.

If no one is in charge, so to speak, I have found that committees like to include everything and anything..you know, because its safe...

i should not have been so lazy and given a better example.
Nark1

[size=2]There in lies the solution.[/size]

[size=2] We need to ask Why are we doing it that way. [font=Verdana]If we do it (Techceedure) because "we've always done it that way..." that's a dumb answer.[/font][/size]

[size=2]I had the intention of writing a long winded diatribe of how much I despise the lack of standardization in the Army, but it's better discussed over beers. [/size]