Sad day at MRC

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
uncleskid

[quote author=ScudRunner link=topic=5632.msg14856#msg14856 date=1487205699]
Jesus Christ Colonel two pilots are dead, take a second to stop with the TC bashing bullshit and have a little respect. 

I don't care if they where both 200 hour instructors or 20,000 Hour RCAF instructor and Retired Airline Pilot who flew for AC and JAZZ take a second discuss to digest the facts of the crash, offer some wisdom or condolences or your experience with the type of aircraft or just STFU
[/quote]

Now that's what I call "Being Told" and by the moderator no less.

And now the question is, is he gone sulking in the corner or banned as there have been no further posts since being told.

David MacRay

As far as I am aware there have been no bannings here yet. That certainly would not have resulted in one.

There is a second possibility. He does on occasion disappear for a while to work, fly or get married.
ScudRunner-d95

No bans, Colonel and I are big boys, we can disagree and tell each other to fuck off every now and then.
Rookie Pilot

It's interesting reading responses to an accident. 

I know pilots -- not me of course - but close friends -- flying in jungle places that would have most wetting their panties within 10 minutes. Real Nasty places where mistakes mean death. 20,000 hours in these places. Accident free.

Funny enough as well, they would hestitate to either judge a accident they know nothing about, nor prove their prowess though posting cool videos every third post. They would mourn the young lives lost.

Real professionals in any profession are the understated ones with a humble attitude, all else being equal --

From what I've read of  Chucks experiences, FWIW, I'd also put him in that category. JMO --