Assholes.

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
David MacRay

[quote author=Chuck Ellsworth link=topic=4245.msg11343#msg11343 date=1474133829]
I just had a very good conversation with the guy that I thought was CID, and I am now satisfied I wrongly used his name as being CID.

[/quote]

Serious? Now I feel bad for painting [color=red]ASSHOLE ![/color] on his fence. Tell him sorry if you talk to him again.

Gravel Digger

[quote author=David MacRay link=topic=4245.msg11346#msg11346 date=1474147312]
[quote author=Chuck Ellsworth link=topic=4245.msg11343#msg11343 date=1474133829]
I just had a very good conversation with the guy that I thought was CID, and I am now satisfied I wrongly used his name as being CID.

[/quote]

Serious? Now I feel bad for painting [color=red]ASSHOLE ![/color] on his fence. Tell him sorry if you talk to him again.
[/quote]

Honest to god, your sense of humour needs to be MEL'd.
Big Ears Teddy

So let me get this straight.... the guy from the radio shop in Winterpeg, whose name rhymes with "hooey", is [b]NOT [/b]the infamous CID. Is that correct?

Ah, never mind. Apart from the bit about Chuck's multicoloured balls, this was no fun anyway. Can we get back to TC trashing now?
Colonel

[quote] the guy from the radio shop in Winterpeg, whose name rhymes with "hooey", is NOT the infamous CID. Is that correct?[/quote]

So he strenuously maintains.  Oddly he seems to know
immediately, in great detail, of all of CID's continual tussles. 

He must monitor CID's posting very, very closely.  Why he
does this is something of a mystery to me.
esp803

His response is still amazing. I think he's winning. I'm not sure what, but what ever it is, he is winning.

Quote:
Chuck Ellsworth

Yes it would be risky if I were to take a passenger flying and something happened and I wrecked the airplane because of liability insurance wise.

Some guy posting as Chuck Ellsworth on another forum agrees with my statement.