How could Scudrunners improve?

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Rosco P Coltrane

There seems to be a lot more lurkers than posters. And some members are active for a little while then leave.

Is there anything Scudrunner could do to make this your preffered Aviation forum?

David MacRay

Cheap rentals of expensive airplanes?
mcrit

Boobs.  Perky, Perky, boobs.  All shapes and sizes, (but always perky!)

O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

Rosco P Coltrane

Those were some good ones, I did not harm them, I simply moved them to the HOT AIR, Forum.
Rosco P Coltrane

[quote author=David MacRay link=topic=4227.msg11247#msg11247 date=1473809634]
[/quote]

560 posts? Get a job.
David MacRay

:( That's bullying.
pdw

Is it really though ?  :))

Before judging ... think about this: 8) [quote author=David MacRay link=topic=4227.msg11247#msg11247 date=1473809634]
[/quote]

For anyone with a lesser sense of humour  >:(  (anyone who owns an expensive airplane with difficult payments to make), this impossible question as an answer might also be seen as bully-like .. No ?.

Those guys who I've chartered the aircraft from at different times weren't getting wealthy on my rental (figured that out later)... so many hidden costs  :o    that can sneak up on you.

Scudrunners  improve ?..  .. probably just by continuing one topic at a time
David MacRay

I was not making a demand. That would have had a period or an exclamation mark instead of a question mark. I was just asking.
BCPilotguy

[quote author=pdw link=topic=4227.msg11261#msg11261 date=1473872151]

Scudrunners  improve ?..  .. probably just by continuing one topic at a time
[/quote]

Exactly.  The basics are here, the community will grow organically as time goes on.  I don't think there's anything that could be done other than to keep talking about relevant topics to keep it interesting.
dirtdr

I think every site like this has more lurkers than posters. I know I lurk way more than I post. Mostly because I am afraid of looking like a fool for posting something stupid. I am fairly new to aviation and learning by the minute.

Personally, I sought out this site looking for comments form the colonel after he was banned from the "other site". I have learned a lot from his and others posts on these sites,  and sometimes I even get a kick out of his in-censored ramblings.

There are going to be disagreements and personality clashes. I only hope everyone can try to keep things on topic to a guy doesn't have to wade through dozens of pages of name calling to learn something about aviation