Open Nominations:AvCanada's Biggest Nerf-Herder

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
mcrit

Who is the biggest nerf-herder on AvCanada?  Put your nominations here, and I'll do a poll.

I'll just go ahead and make a few nominations on behalf of some of our members here.

I'm pretty sure both the Col and Cat will nominate BPF.
Scud, would you like to nominate Joe?
I'll nominate Rockie and CID.

>:D

Nark1

I'll nominate the guy who had a selfie working out at the gym in his lower profile tag line.

Birddog something.
Colonel

Actually, BPF is nothing special.  Just another
guy who struggled to find employment during
the biggest pilot hiring boom in history.

Rockie would be my runner-up.  My God, I pity
the poor FO's that have to share a cockpit with
him.  There's a reason that AC puts no doors
on the right side of all of it's jet's cockpits, and
that's to stop Rockie's FO's from jumping out
in-flight.

The avionics tech from Winnipeg would be my
vote for the biggest all-time AvCan Weiner.

Honourable mention to the "three strikes" guy,
who makes me look like I have an underdeveloped
ego.
Chuck Ellsworth

I feel the same as the Colonel about B.P.F. he is just another flight instructor that never really made much of a career out of flying and has ended up at T.C. where he does not have to be accountable for anything and now has a guaranteed income paid by us.

That is what I have a problem with, a system that rewards people like B.P.F. who could not make it working in the flying industry....I already got rid of him once and now I am forced to help pay his wages.

....so, no he does not fit the nerf-herder group, he is a parasite in my opinion..
Eric Janson

I'll nominate Gilles for his one topic postings.

It's impossible to have a rational discussion with him and he refuses to accept any facts that contradict his narrative.

I'm not unsympathetic to his message but he's lost me with his abrasive manner.
Fendermandan

I thought my kids collection of a Nerf guns would qualify 8)
Gravel Digger

[quote author=Nark link=topic=3781.msg10168#msg10168 date=1469748916]
I'll nominate the guy who had a selfie working out at the gym in his lower profile tag line.

Birddog something.
[/quote]

I thought that was you for the longest time. You guys both look like you have the metal to be Marines.
ramjet555

RE [font=Verdana][size=2px]Gilles,[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][/size][size=2px]I can understand how some people can get sick of Gilles pet subject, but to give the guy some credit,[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][/size][size=2px]he cares passionately about his particular subject and while it may bore some to death, he has some very [/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][/size][size=2px]valid points that are in the public interest of all Canadian pilots.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][/size][size=2px]I would not give him a thumbs down or call him a "nerf-hearder" or any other name. Leave that crap over at AvCanada[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][/size][size=2px]where I'm glad to be rid of moderators who run it like kids with serious personality disorders in a sand pit.[/size][/font]
Skyhunter

Photofly