Serenity

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Liquid Charlie

After almost 2 weeks of bumping and banging around Pickle Lake, Red Lake and points north and some south. Listing to the heterodyne and verbal diarrhea on 126.7 the airport is closed here for the weekend and I'm chillaxing with a cup of coffee and catching up on the forum traffic. I'm thinking I'll be enjoying my Italian cigar on the deck soon and by the time monday comes I'll be a short timer on this tour and back to the beech and boating for 2 weeks of total chilaxin. I might even go fishing. Working for 2 weeks is just perfect to enjoy not working and keeps the interest up. Little road trip to the "Peg" will top it off, replenish the stogs, princess auto, good beer and a good meal, life in the fast lane -- haha - anyone around wpg wednesday - beer and wings are on 

ScudRunner-d95

Won't be in the peg but man I hear ya about the traffic reports around them parts. Cringe worthly Conflicting traffic please advise :-\
David MacRay

Maybe we have stumbled on a good response for, "Any conflicting traffic please advise."

Cdnpilot77

Liquid, I flew over at 430 last week, tuned 26.7 hoping to hear some former Walsten comrades to then chat on company...I had to turn it off after about 2minutes.  The offensively verbose have got worse and absolutely insufferable, and remember, I flew with LG!!  ;D