the "other"forum

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
David MacRay

As usual there is much truth in the colonels ranting. Obviously I would rather listen to old Def Lep.

Music is subjective. If you think Farewell To Kings is better than Counter Parts, that's ok.

For me Power Windows, Clockwork Angels then Moving Pictures.

David MacRay

I am forced to rotate forth place on for albums. Moving pictures is not my third favorite. I just have to credit it as the event that took them from a band that you might like if you "get them." To regular folks thinking, "That's good stuff there. I better check them out."

I also love the keyboard era but you almost need to separate that stuff because a lot of "fans" and Alex don't like that period of time for the band. Even though he was forced to the background that is some of my favorite guitar work, the way he is present then soars is often perfection.

Songs by Rush? I can't pick a steady winner. They are so good and have such a stellar catalog, as you listen to so many of the songs, you can't help but get immersed in them.

At that moment in time it's often my favorite song. Then I listen to one I nearly forgot and it's so good...
Colonel

You want "new" music?  Ok, but I doubt anyone
here will appreciate it:

[youtube][/youtube]

[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surf%27s_Up_(song)]Recorded 2015 (written 1966)[/url]

Fun Fact:  The grandfather of one of those vocalists
purchased one of our Pitts S-2B new from Brian Becker
at Pompano in 1996.  We picked it up in 2000 with 53
hours on the tach.  Canadian dollar was 65 cents.