This forum has no standards.

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Chuck Ellsworth

According to Rockie over on Avcanada we have no standards here.

The question I have is if we are so inferior to him why does he read this forum?

Well Rockie how about explaining that?

Big Ears Teddy

[quote author=Chuck Ellsworth link=topic=3239.msg9138#msg9138 date=1464988034]we have no standards here.[/quote]That's why I'm here. The bouncers stop me everywhere else.  8)
Chuck Ellsworth

Hi Big Ears Teddy, the weird thing is the lack of infighting here where we have no moderators.

However personally I don't put much value on anything that any anonymous poster says, Rocky could be some twelve year old kid in mommy's basement with nothing better to do than live his life on a computer.

Big Ears Teddy

Rocky is a guy who is big on rules. Some people need a lot of rules in their lives, some don't. He's in the right place, they like rules over there.
ScudRunner-d95

[quote author=Chuck Ellsworth link=topic=3239.msg9138#msg9138 date=1464988034]
we have no standards here.
[/quote]

Thank you
Chuck Ellsworth

It would be interesting if the Colonel and me were representative of  " Standard ".

:) :) :) :) :)
David MacRay

That seems like an odd bump of a two year old thread at PPRUNE.

Is that AvCan link safe?
ScudRunner-d95

AHahah I posted the picture of MJ eating popcorn on that AvCanada thread and they pulled it already

Should I post it again.....
David MacRay

I clicked the link and ended up reading a bunch of threads. I forgot about all the ads there for dating sites.

That must be the standard you are missing here.