What do you like most about T.C.?

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
David MacRay

Definitely my blue book. :)

Liquid Charlie

-
duCapo

I like that they are broke and have no money to travel.
Chuck Ellsworth

Their budget should be reduced to only their pay cheques and have them stay at home.

By the way duCapo, do we have the lowest IQ inspector in Kanada out here in the Pacific region?

You know who I mean.
Colonel

I'm sorry Chuck, there are some TC Inspectors in
Ontario which win that contest, hands down.

Where do you think they came up with the idea
for this shirt?!

[img width=500 height=500]http://rlv.zcache.com/iq_bell_curve_you ... 6t_512.jpg[/img]

Solidly two sigma left of mu.
esp803

[quote author=Chuck Ellsworth link=topic=2845.msg8308#msg8308 date=1461542970]
I would rather deal with a street criminal than T.C.

You can bring a street criminal into court to deal with them, the thugs at T.C. are above the law.

Canada is worse than any third world country i have ever been in when it comes to rule of law.
[/quote]

Two things,

First, when was the last time you tried to bring a street criminal to court?

Second, If you're that unhappy with the legal system, and praise the systems in the third world, have you considered moving there? You could probably live like a king in DRC or Somalia if you played your cards right.
Chuck Ellsworth

[font=verdana][size=2px]

I [/size][/font]
[font=verdana]Once again Canada is worse than Africa because Canada is supposed to be a democratic honest country governed by rule of law, it is not, period.[/font]

[font=verdana]Two of the most experienced people on this forum have been harmed unlawfully by the goons at T.C., me and Andy.[/font]

[font=verdana]You of course are free to submit to the goons at T.C. and be happy doing it.[/font]