New members.

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Chuck Ellsworth

We have to go to the root of this problem.

The system is bordering on criminal the way TCCA regulates it.

To get a new operating certificate one has to jump through their paper work maze for up to two years, the process is mind boggling with zero continuity from one company operations manual to another for the same certificate. They will return paper work for changes on the whim of whatever inspector you are dealing with and it takes forever for changes to be approved.

Don't bother to try and convince me I am exaggerating because I have watched this gong show since before  a lot of you here were born.

I watched someone go through the process just recently and it was brutal the crap he went through to get his OC  approved.

Then once approved they don't appear to know you exist as far as how you operate in a lot of cases.

The system is getting worse as time passes and when someone does get killed flying in conditions that are deadly they act like they had no idea the company involved were intimidating their pilots and mechanics to break the law.

Like L.C. just said......it is just a matter of time before the next one.

Liquid Charlie

[list][list][quote]your disdain of punctuation and hyphen fetish. Seriously man, your posts are hard to read.[/quote]

[list type=decimal]
[li]Haha -- well I much prefer vinyl for my fetish but I'll work on my penmanship, maybe adopt point form or even in a list[/li]
[li][/li][/list] [/list][/list]
ScudRunner-d95

Sitting at 92 members!!

Lets make a drive for 100, Tell your friends and like us on Facebook and share with your other pilot friends

BCPilotguy

[quote author=ScudRunner link=topic=910.msg4320#msg4320 date=1447780570]
Sitting at 92 members!!

Lets make a drive for 100, Tell your friends and like us on Facebook and share with your other pilot friends
[/quote]

Well that's news, I didn't even realize that Scudrunners.com was on Facebook until you posted this.
ScudRunner-d95

Finally getting some free time here these days to get back on track with this site, these things take time. 
ScudRunner-d95

Welcome #93 Dirk to the forum!