This Rona Sucks

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Slick Goodlin

I jumped through all the hoops for vaccinations and whatnot and was in the clear flying Covid patients around for eighteen months in a little medevac machine.

Now I’m back to commuting for the jet job and I test positive. FML. “But vaccinated people get mild Covid,” some will say. I know the plural of anecdote is not data but yikes, this thing hit me like a brick wall last night and now I’m sitting here with a fever that’s one degree below the ‘go immediately to the hospital’ threshold. This blows.

Colonel

Sorry to hear that.

Anecdotally, everyone I know that is sick/testing positive had the “vaccine”. Or two or three or four of them.

I don’t know anyone unvaccinated that is having that problem.

Oops. Not sure we’re allowed to mention that. Maybe in a few more years? A lot of psychological adjusting for people to do. Some never will.

Not sure if Zuckerberg and Dorsey will let us talk about natural immunity or not. I think it’s some kind of right wing conspiracy theory?
dumbbell daddy

Sorry to hear that man.

Yeah its funny. The few people I know that didn’t get the vaccine, none of them ever got sick more then usual. At least they never admitted to it.
Slick Goodlin

dumbbell daddy wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 10:08 am
At least they never admitted to it.
It’s gotta be that, right?
Colonel

Byram Bridle, Ph.D.

There’s a Canadian you’ll never hear about.
“We made a big mistake. We thought the spike protein was a great target antigen; we never knew the spike protein itself was a toxin and was a pathogenic protein. So, by vaccinating people we are inadvertently inoculating them with a toxin.”

The assumption that vaccine developers have been working with is that the mRNA in the vaccines would primarily remain in and around the vaccination site. Pfizer’s data, however, show the mRNA and subsequent spike protein are widely distributed in the body within hours.

This is a serious problem, as the spike protein is a toxin shown to cause cardiovascular and neurological damage. It also has reproductive toxicity, and Pfizer’s biodistribution data show it accumulates in women’s ovaries.

Once in your blood circulation, the spike protein binds to platelet receptors and the cells that line your blood vessels. When that happens, it can cause platelets to clump together, resulting in blood clots, and/or cause abnormal bleeding.
Sorry you guys didn’t have Frances Kelsey to go to bat for you, this time around.

In other related news, the last of the Salem “witches” that were murdered during the hysteria of 1692 was finally pardoned.

Only took them 330 years. Probably how long it’s going to take, for the truth about this to come out.

False narratives can take a looong time to be overturned. A good example is the Smithsonian. Bet you didn’t know that for decades, they denied that the Wright Brothers were the first to fly? It wasn’t until the people personally invested in the false narrative had died, that they could correct history.
Slick Goodlin

So I’m still alive. The worst of the symptoms lasted 24 hours and thankfully the fever is well behind me. Speaking of fever, I still can’t get over how fast it set in. I went from feeling fine to chilled badly enough to violently shiver in maybe fifteen seconds, certainly faster than if I had run naked into a blizzard.

Now I’m just nursing a headache, sore throat, and tinnitus that comes and goes.

This whole thing has me thinking about the vaccine (Pfizer), which I was one of the first in the province to get. I choose to believe that it does something useful even if some day it may come to light that there are side effects. What’s done is done and it’s not like I can siphon it back out again. Anyways, I know that any vaccine does not prevent you from getting a virus it just has you prepared for if you do. I had assumed that this vaccine would make any symptoms mild to unnoticeable but that’s not the case at all so I’m left wondering if my immune system going off on it like an atomic bomb was how things are supposed to work, or if whatever strain I got would have just killed a non-vaccinated person.
Colonel

The data from the UK says the more “vaccines” you get, the sicker you are.

Like the contents of Hunter Biden’s laptop, I expect that will be uninteresting to some.

Not sure where this went off the rails. In the 20th century, pilots stayed as far away from doctors as possible. That lesson got lost at some point.
trey kule

The whole “ it will be milder”. Is nothing but a political talking point.

Think about it. It is completely unprovable. No matter how bad it is the “experts” will claim it would have been worse if you were not vaccinated.

Still people here driving around in acar by them self wearing a mask.

Trust Trudeau . The government knows best.
Colonel

It’s worth remembering who is responsible for the opiod epidemic. They were not available over the counter. They were prescribed by doctors.

And who was responsible for the HIV/AIDS epidemic? A bunch of doctors re-using needles, supposedly treating malaria.

Learn the lessons of history so that you don’t have to re-live them, over and over again.
John Swallow

Odds are that those folks - like two of my friends - would be dead with out the protection afforded by vaccine.