Twin Beech restoration progress.

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Nark

Parts!

Twin Beech restoration:
www.barelyaviated.com
TwinOtterFan

I spotted it just on the edge of ZVL, next to some helicopter company.
anofly

Ok may we ask what t he name of the stripper was? It seems to have worked pretty fine. I have some wings to strip here. Did it get most of it on the first pass?
Clean up etc?
Looks great!!!
Big Pistons Forever

Krystal ?, Roxanne ?, Lulu, ?
anofly

put your hands together gentlemen, for desiree, on the stage....

I knew that did not sound right, ...
Nark

Tiffany, Brittaney, La-a (that’s pronounced Ladasha) all really know how to polish the knobs on my beech.

Webertek sunset strip. Loves humidity and warm temps. Bubbles off great.

I also have a can of PPG Eldorado PR-3133. Works great, but is pretty toxic.

The temps have fallen a bit, and the rest of the touch up stripping need to wait until the spring. I have plenty to clean in the mean time, She’s a dirty, dirty girl.
Twin Beech restoration:
www.barelyaviated.com
Colonel

I think I need a picture of this stripper called Bubbles to understand this thread.
David MacRay

I’m kind of relieved I was not the only one thinking this way. Lulu sounds like a bigun.

I managed to restrain myself and avoid posting the single word, Destiny.
anofly

and to keep it even, Ladies put your hands together for Jason, Alex....on the stage...
anofly

https://books.google.ca/books?id=pJ7AF- ... &q&f=false

I dont throw enough away. I came across the hard copy of this magazine in my collection. I was going to photo it but this will be a better reading experience.
My magazine collection is mostly late 50's and into the 80's. In the 80s I mostly read 50's and 60's magazines, because that was what I was going to end up owning...
In the late 90's avgas hit about 2.10 us a usg... there were fellas showing up at oshkosh in beech 18s, you could get them for the price of a used mooney, but you could bring your harley to OSH in it... I wanted one so bad!!
enjoy. I want a ride when this one is fixed up. I will come and clean parts or whatever to earn it.. let me know...