haters, flamers and trolls R us

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
ScudRunner-d95

Where you that CID guy with the Canadian Goose Avatar? Ill see what I can find for more emoticons to upload, although last time i started messing with stuff I blew up the website .

David MacRay

Not CID, don't want to give it away too quick. I think I will get busted pretty quick by someone.

It is kind of liberating using my name.
Chuck Ellsworth

Hey Strega, BPF does not seem to appreciate you commenting on flying tail wheel airplanes without brakes on the right side.

[quote]
Strega. Thanks for your "contribution" to this thread. You tired of hanging out with your buddies on haters,flamers & trolls R us already ? :roll:[/quote]

And he sure adds meaning to hypocrite.
Chuck Ellsworth

I am amazed at the arrogance of BPF painting this group here as people that are " Haters " " Flamers " and " Trolls " on a world wide read aviation forum.

Even worse is the knowing you and I would not be suitable as students for this self proclaimed expert flight instructor.

How did Barney teach you in the Fleet Canuck Skud without losing control of it?
Colonel

I instruct on taildraggers from the right
seat with no brakes.  Does that make me
a "Bad Person" according to TC?

I remember instructing on a t-craft BC12D.

In addition to no brakes in the right seat,
it had no accelerator pump in the carburetor
so you couldn't just jam the throttle in to get
some slipstream over the tail to get the rudder
working better, when the student was determined
to put it in the ditch.

That was a bit hairy, but things happened so
slowly in the t-craft that you could kind of get
out and walk alongside when you landed - at
least compared to the Pitts S-2B, which careens
frantically down the runway after touchdown.

Why are we always "Bad People", Chuck?
Chuck Ellsworth

Actually we are only bad people in the eyes of the marginally gifted pilots Colonel, you know the type they talk a big line but they are lacking in either skill or self confidence to teach in anything but the most docile of airplanes.

Like BPF for instance who is proud of his decision to let us bad people teach in those airplanes.

But don't fret to much somehow we will learn to live with our short comings.

And we are safe here on the haters,Flamers and trolls R us forum....he can't hurt us here because I doubt he has the balls to post here.  :)
Colonel

It is a recurring fantasy that the weiners
that insist I am a "BAD PERSON" or a
"BAD PILOT" compared to them, show
up in person (not likely - cowards) ...

and I strap them into the front seat and
put a little negative G on them.

As you say, not likely.  They criticize safely,
from afar, from the position of little or no
relevant experience of what they pontificate
about.
Chuck Ellsworth

As you say, not likely.  They criticize safely,
from afar, from the position of little or no
relevant experience of what they pontificate
about.
And generally under a make believe name in a make believe world.

In today's world of aviation you and your dad and me are outcasts because we do not conform to their view of aviation safety and we are seen as risk takers.

The thing I can not figure out is why the aviation authorities issue us with licenses to do that type of flying?
Strega

Chuck,

You should tell me where big pistons actually works,, I will go in as a "newbie" and then do my best to not make him cry :)

I love it how no one says anything to counter my "the brakes suck" comment... 

Maybe I should make a video and post it for him showing the application of full brakes at 10 mph does nothing but give your legs cramps, and make a horrific noise, with almost zero braking effect :) 

Ive actually flown that particular aircraft with a broken brake cable :)  Amazing Im still alive eh!

Chuck Ellsworth

I don't think telling you who he works / worked for would be the thing to do.

But I do have a suggestion.

There is a new forum on Pprune called Accidents and close calls.

Go over and read that forum and you will see that I related a close call I had called " a near death experience "

I wrote it because BPF suggested on another thread I should maybe share some of my experiences.

So I did and I'll be God Damned if BPF did not jump right in and suggest that my experience was in an era when fire bombing was not regulated and made it look like we were Cowboys and not professionals like his era.

Anyhow I replied to the false information he posted and clearly pointed out just how far off the mark he was.

Naturally he did not respond because he had stepped on his dick again and it probably hurt.

One thing you should look for is in my story I pointed out that I had not spent any time as a FO in the fire bombing business and did make some mistakes through self learning.

Ask him how much Captain time he has in the fire bombing business, it should be interesting to see what he says.