Pilot in Waiting Ad

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Chuck Ellsworth

Who give a fuck that you don't have status.
Being a pilot gives you status?

Scudrunner
Site Admin

Chuck Ellsworth wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:31 pm
Who give a fuck that you don't have status.
Being a pilot gives you status?
Sure I’m Titanium Elite status at Marriott and some other metal or colour status at most other hotels and airlines.
5 out of 2 Pilots are Dyslexic.
Chuck Ellsworth

If I had life to live over I would have worked as a quality control expert in a whorehouse.
Nark

Down here the Fedex and UPS drivers make serious coin.

They still are flying their ass off making beaucoup bucks.

I started my job search the day before 9/11. I ended up working at Radio Shack in Thompson, MB waiting for a coveted job washing Skywards POS birds.
Joined the Marine Corps and had a lot fun. Girls love a guy in uniform.

Got off active duty 2009.. right in the middle of the airline turmoil...However this time, I've climbed the career ladder faster than a raped ape. Life has been very rewarding having gone south.

Supply and demand, is just as valuable as timing and luck. I've been at the right place at the right time my last few jobs.
Inshallah... I'm at my last job.
Twin Beech restoration:
www.barelyaviated.com
Colonel

Life has been very rewarding having gone south.
You're playing my song!

To quote Jimmy Doolittle: "I could never be so lucky, again!"
Doin_Time

Nark wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:59 am
Down here the Fedex and UPS drivers make serious coin.

They still are flying their ass off making beaucoup bucks.

I started my job search the day before 9/11. I ended up working at Radio Shack in Thompson, MB waiting for a coveted job washing Skywards POS birds.
Joined the Marine Corps and had a lot fun. Girls love a guy in uniform.

Got off active duty 2009.. right in the middle of the airline turmoil...However this time, I've climbed the career ladder faster than a raped ape. Life has been very rewarding having gone south.

Supply and demand, is just as valuable as timing and luck. I've been at the right place at the right time my last few jobs.
Inshallah... I'm at my last job.
I think any pilot who had the option to work south of the 49th parallel (State's side) has. The Canadian aviation industry is a dumpster fire, careening down the side of a hill. Just as things started to look like they would start getting better for pilots in the great white north fate dumped gas on the fire and push off the next hill. I expect the industry will take years to improve. I think I am done with civil aviation in Canada, it's not worth fighting over scraps with the bottom feeders who will fly for nothing and the companies that love it!