Headly.....

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
mcrit

...did you activate the back doors in all the server software you designed?  The "other" site seems to have been hacked.  Keeps redirecting me to some weird 'xml-heads' >:D

Colonel

Wasn't me this time.  This is more funny:

[img]http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/ori ... action.jpg[/img]
mmm...bacon

Seems ok to me, mcrit?
David MacRay

Is it the "bs-systems" thing. My iPod keeps doing that too. Happens here too. I might need to get some tin foil.
Napoleon So Low

Ha, it's still happening. If I try to go to w w w. a v c a n a d a. c a, I get redirected to some spam site.

But why would you suspect Hedley for this? Geez, I know he's a Bad Man and all, but you can't pin everything on him...
mcrit

[quote author=Napoleon So Low link=topic=650.msg2462#msg2462 date=1439517043]
Ha, it's still happening. If I try to go to w w w. a v c a n a d a. c a, I get redirected to some spam site.

But why would you suspect Hedley for this? Geez, I know he's a Bad Man and all, but you can't pin everything on him...
[/quote]

Nah.....while he has the ability and the motive I suspect he has better things to do with his time; In short I was bored and felt like busting some balls. ;D
Napoleon So Low

Whatever that redirect weirdness was, it's fixed today. Hedley showed 'em some mercy?  :))
Colonel

Heh heh heh ...
duCapo

[quote]How strange that someone has the computer skills, a hatred for this particular forum and the anti-social personality disorder necessary to go out of their way to disrupt AvCanada of all things.
[/quote]

Heh heh heh They're on to you. LOL
Colonel

I got bored after the Ashley Madison hack.