Path

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Liquid_Charlie

The path has changed now I have to edit my links -- lol -

"black air has no lift - extra fuel has no weight"
Scudrunner
Site Admin

If you notice it’s now a secure login in with the little lock up there in the URL bar. I moved it to the main domain www.scudrunners.com vs Scudrunners/Forum
5 out of 2 Pilots are Dyslexic.
Liquid_Charlie

Thanks - all sorted. I have a master short cut page that I have uploaded to my site so I can have the same menu for all my devices in one place. I just moved my domain to godaddy and am in the process of updating my site. Gives me something to do on these cold winter days -- :mrgreen:
"black air has no lift - extra fuel has no weight"
Scudrunner
Site Admin

I'm kind of pissed at myself for even starting with the different software (5 years ago) but like anything I didn't know shit about setting up websites and it was easier.

Now I know tons, funny how a curious person thinks. I don't know shit about XYZ well lets try and do XYZ and you figure it out.

Perhaps thats why I like aviation I'm always learning how to fuck up better than last time.
5 out of 2 Pilots are Dyslexic.