The Fastest way to get your ATPL

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Slick Goodlin

Want to get 1500 hours in as little time as possible?  Just don’t land.
[youtube][/youtube]

David MacRay

Half of it would be night and in the us we could log pic. Throw in some touch and goes 300 miles apart and you would take care of any cross country requirements too.

I'm in. Have you found a hotel or someone to give us the money? With all the airplane noise my snoring wouldn't even be a problem.

With the new cameras these days we can live stream most of it.
Nark1

Next time I’m n Vegas (which is almost every week) I’ll snap a pic of it.  It’s hanging in the terminal.
David MacRay

Vegas every week? That would have been good to know. I would have tried to meet for a snack, beverage and conversation.

Did you make it for that desert fly in last year? I'm thinking of dragging my wife's trailer this year.

I should probably just go to speed week at Bonneville, it's closer.
Nark1

It’s work that sends me there. We have a big presence out that way. 
Although currently it seems to be Orlando. 
I didn’t make High Sierra because the wife wanted to fly to Atlanta instead.  I saw FiFi, so there’s that....

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Slick Goodlin

[quote author=Nark link=topic=9708.msg27701#msg27701 date=1555959758]
I didn’t make High Sierra because the wife wanted to fly to Atlanta instead.
[/quote]
That's a pretty 180 Narc.