All GFAs?

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Slick Goodlin

Anyone have a link that gives all GFAs for one region on the same page?  I used to have one but it no longer works.

David MacRay

If I were king that fifty bucks they take from us to process our licenses would partially go to easy to use websites with better wx on them, but I'm not, so we have to settle for the usual .gov abortions.

Once Trudy Jr. breaks the country maybe the FAA will have pity on us lowly Canuck pilots and take over, unless TC gets sold to China or something just to spite Uncle Sam.
Slick Goodlin

[quote author=Eric Janson link=topic=9692.msg27672#msg27672 date=1555602786]
This what you're looking for?
[/quote]
No, I was thinking of the guys who stitch together the code from each of the individual GFA pages to display them all in the same place at the same time.  I used to have a HTML file that did it, and I recall it being easy to make but it feels like decades since I last wrote anything in HTML.  I was hoping someone would have had a link to someone else's page who had done it, but I guess not.