New Airline LynxJet

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
JW Scud

[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)][font=Times New Roman][/font][/color][left][color=rgb(0, 0, 0)][font=Times New Roman][size=16px]With a greater selection of options for purchase,[/size][/font][/color][/left][color=rgb(0, 0, 0)][font=Times New Roman][size=16px]

[url=[/url][/size][/font][/color]

ScudRunner-d95

get on get off lol

Colonel

[quote]over the past two decades Warren Buffett has made a series of widely reported repudiations of airline investing, including this statement from a 2002 interview with the London newspaper The Telegraph:

“If a capitalist had been present at Kitty Hawk back in the early 1900s, he should have shot Orville Wright. He would have saved his progeny money.

But seriously, the airline business has been extraordinary. It has eaten up capital over the past century like almost no other business because people seem to keep coming back to it and putting fresh money in.

You've got [u]huge fixed costs[/u], you've got [u]strong labor unions[/u] and you've got [u]commodity pricing[/u]. That is [b]not a great recipe for success[/b].

I have an 800 (free call) number now that I call if I get the urge to buy an airline stock. I call at two in the morning and I say: 'My name is Warren and I'm an aeroholic.' And then they talk me down.”[/quote]
David MacRay

The land down under, what a region.

I was in Aucland during that campaign and there was a giant billboard right downtown for it. I had no idea it was a parody. I flat out told my wife that it looked like a great airline!

I wish we had been at the airport when they did one of their public apearences.
Colonel

[quote]“Somebody described it to me the other day, [b]they’re in a heavily regulated industry[/b], and prior to the 2016 election, [b]every discussion with the regulator was how much the punishment should be[/b],” Zell said.

“And today, every conversation with a regulator is, ‘How do we avoid a punishment?’ That's a huge, huge change of circumstance.”[/quote]