Bombardier

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Colonel

So I'm at lunch the other day, wearing my Bombardier
t-shirt (long-sleeved and black of course, because I'm
west of Albuquerque) and I get asked who they are.

I explain that in the course of my lifetime, every man,
woman and child in Canada has donated at least a couple
hundred bucks to Bombardier, and the least they could
do is give everyone in Canada a t-shirt in return.

Fendermandan

Unfortunately true  :o
Colonel

You have do admire the brass balls on them:

[quote]Bombardier Inc. has gone to great lengths to [b]suppress the release of information about the government funding it receives, heading to court 10 times in nine years[/b]

Court records and access-to-information documents obtained by the Financial Post show how difficult it is to glean the outcome of previous government support for the Montreal-based aerospace giant, even as Ottawa considers its request for [b]another US$1 billion (about $1.3 billion) in aid[/b][/quote]

Given this indulgent taxpayer largesse, a t-shirt would not be unreasonable.
Trey Kule

You guys do understand that before they would give away  T shirts, they would need an injection of an addition 3 Billion of the taxpayers money to properly design and develop them.  To make certain that the color, style, and printing would offend absolutely no one, as well as changing their logo to ensure it has traditional aboriginal elements, encourages feminism, and celebrates diversity. Oh, and pay out executive performance bonuses for pulling another one over on the sheeple.
woodzi

[quote author=Trey Kule link=topic=7775.msg21605#msg21605 date=1515819426]
You guys do understand that before they would give away  T shirts, they would need an injection of an addition 3 Billion of the taxpayers money to properly design and develop them.  To make certain that the color, style, and printing would offend absolutely no one, as well as changing their logo to ensure it has traditional aboriginal elements, encourages feminism, and celebrates diversity. Oh, and pay out executive performance bobises for pulling another one over on the sheeple.
[/quote]

It only cost $15,000,000 to redesign Ontario's hydro bills - a bargain in comparison.

Colonel

Even if you contract it out overseas?
vanNostrum

[quote author=woodzi link=topic=7775.msg21608#msg21608 date=1515853198]
[quote author=Trey Kule link=topic=7775.msg21605#msg21605 date=1515819426]
You guys do understand that before they would give away  T shirts, they would need an injection of an addition 3 Billion of the taxpayers money to properly design and develop them.  To make certain that the color, style, and printing would offend absolutely no one, as well as changing their logo to ensure it has traditional aboriginal elements, encourages feminism, and celebrates diversity. Oh, and pay out executive performance bobises for pulling another one over on the sheeple.
[/quote]

It only cost $15,000,000 to redesign Ontario's hydro bills - a bargain in comparison.
[/quote]

That is not important, don't you know  Timmy is the real enemy of the proletariat?
Rookie Pilot

Bombardier is a sign of everything that is wrong with this country.

The snivelling, whining, gutless give me everything for free attitude that is predominately the norm. 

Most Canadians don't know the meaning of tough, which is why success isn't really that hard for the determined.