Tiger Moth water skiing

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Rosco P Coltrane

[quote author=ScudRunner link=topic=7269.msg19816#msg19816 date=1507774086]
FrontPage auto posts my "front page" (sub domain)postings.I make them and put a link on Facebook and it draws people to the site. In return we have been attracting new users and viewers.
[/quote]

What I'm saying is if you mentioned that before, I wouldn't have had to panic, thinking we were being infiltrated by some sort of "super guest". At first, I thought maybe Uncle Jesse was behind it.

Here2Help

[quote author=Rosco P Coltrane link=topic=7269.msg19806#msg19806 date=1507744144]
Scud, you should talk to me more. [font=verdana][size=10px]First time I saw this Frontpage guy I had my hand on the Ban Hammer. Then I had some rum and left him alone to see what sort of trouble he was here to cause. Looks like it's a new feature. Seems good but still made my eye twitch. Me and ole Flash hate it when that happened. Goo goo goo.[/size][/font]
[/quote]

We come from another planet . . .
Don't worry - we're Here2Help !  :D