MRC

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Strega

I actually dont..

Thats why I asked.

Vtoss

Strega is quite happy to lambast other people for their mistakes, but doesn't seem to be able to admit to his own.
Strega

Vtoss,

I missed you at my hanger this past weekend.

What kind of license do you have?

Oh,

And please share all of the crashes I have under my belt, and CADORS, and actual FACTS,, not some bullshit that you happily will spew in hopes of discrediting me.
Vtoss

[quote author=Strega link=topic=6587.msg17800#msg17800 date=1499227195]
Vtoss,

I missed you at my hanger this past weekend.

What kind of license do you have?

Oh,

And please share all of the crashes I have under my belt, and CADORS, and actual FACTS,, not some bullshit that you happily will spew in hopes of discrediting me.
[/quote]

I'll post my licence if you post a pic of your C340 and your engineering degree.

Your identity isn't really a secret, Strega. After all, you used to post your real name on avcanada until you went back and edited your posts, but there is still one there which points to your identity. Do you deny that you posted a youtube video of someone rolling your employer's Skymaster? It's right there on your youtube account. I know it's your youtube account, as you also have a video of N****J there (which I see you've now sold).

How many planes do you have now? According to the register it just seems to be half a Cherokee. (And nothing wrong with that).
Strega

Vtoss oh no wait,, its Cpncrunch, that doesnt have the balls to post under his name.

I have never posted any videos of rolling skymasters,  I think you need to get your facts straight.

Right now I have 5 airplanes, but you know that right?  you know more about me than I do.

You know what I sold, you know what I have, you know what I post, you know everything about me...  Are you jealous of me?

Strega

Vtoss,

Im still waiting for you to post all of the cadors from the airplanes I have crashed.

Vtoss

[quote author=Strega link=topic=6587.msg17808#msg17808 date=1499264707]

Vtoss,

Im still waiting for you to post all of the cadors from the airplanes I have crashed.
[/quote]

I know you don't have any CADORs, as your shenanigans weren't witnessed :)

I'm not sure why you think that having an accident or CADOR automatically makes you a BAD PERSON.

When are you going to post a photo of your planes?
David MacRay

I see Vtoss is bullying you and won't come to your hanger but I'm not sure what happened between you and shiny.

Did he take the last good doughnut at the Mount Royal University open house?
Vtoss

Sorry for bulling you Strega. I can see you like your anonymity, so I'll stop discussing your "incident".