Handle Overbookings, beat the snot out of pax and drag them off.

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Chuck Ellsworth

United spends millions in paid advertising every year.

This has really gone viral all over the planet and they need to get it shut down real quick, the only way is to pay this guy off.

Because this kind of advertising is the last thing they need.

Rookie Pilot

[quote author=Chuck Ellsworth link=topic=6023.msg15910#msg15910 date=1492032803]
United spends millions in paid advertising every year.

This has really gone viral all over the planet and they need to get it shut down real quick, the only way is to pay this guy off.

Because this kind of advertising is the last thing they need.
[/quote]

Chuck, did I post this video? It's United welcome on board video.  I think it's perfect.

JeppsOnFire

Unted's CEO is your typical narcissist. He is not likely accustomed to being challenged. Crazy maybe, more like full of shit, kind of like a politician.
That passenger is nuts though.

You can be like that Rookie Pilot kid and eat up everything the Internet is feeding him and proclaim it all as unadulterated truth then speak condescendingly to industry professionals on an anonymous Internet forum. That's cool too.

Senseless, unprovoked victimization of an innocent elderly passenger simply does not make sense. The United crew having no involvement in the violent removal of an unstable passenger, overlooked.
At least we have a business man with a pilots license and an Internet connection to explain it all to us...

Rookie Pilot

[quote author=JeppsOnFire link=topic=6023.msg15914#msg15914 date=1492043565]
Unted's CEO is your typical narcissist. He is not likely accustomed to being challenged. Crazy maybe, more like full of shit, kind of like a politician.
That passenger is nuts though.

You can be like that Rookie Pilot kid and eat up everything the Internet is feeding him and proclaim it all as unadulterated truth then speak condescendingly to industry professionals on an anonymous Internet forum. That's cool too.

Senseless, unprovoked victimization of an innocent elderly passenger simply does not make sense. The United crew having no involvement in the violent removal of an unstable passenger, overlooked.
At least we have a business man with a pilots license and an Internet connection to explain it all to us...
[/quote]

Jepps,

My career advice to you. Fly night cargo. That way the rest of the human race need not see, hear or smell you.

JeppsOnFire

Ha. So easy to bait these mentally underdeveloped internet heroes.

Thanks, I wouldn't take professional financial advice from a spectacular social failure like yourself,  nevermind advice for something I've probably forgotten more than you'll ever know.

Thanks tho. I look forward to pushing your pre-pubescent butttons in the future.
Rookie Pilot

Where do you work, sport?  How about not being a coward and posting your real name? 

Internet trolls are all the same.

How about it? Post real name and company.

Focus. NIGHT. CARGO.
Chuck Ellsworth

It would appear he fly's for an airline Rookie.

But judging from his posts he is living proof that the minimum requirements to fly one are not all that high I.Q.wise or socially wise either.

Thankfully most airline pilots are not that socially ignorant.
Rookie Pilot

[quote author=Chuck Ellsworth link=topic=6023.msg15921#msg15921 date=1492047605]
It would appear he fly's for an airline Rookie.

But judging from his posts he is living proof that the minimum requirements to fly one are not all that high I.Q.wise or socially wise either.

Thankfully most airline pilots are not that socially ignorant.
[/quote]

I think some of these guys hate their jobs. Anger issues from being trapped in an endless routine that never changes.

I'm glad I'm not doing that. Your flying stories are a lot more cool, Chuck. In a different life I would have flown in Africa. But it's all good.

JeppsOnFire

OMG. This is fun. Seriously. Fun.

Please tell me more about myself. All my anger and my routine airline life.
Although none of that is true. I'm pretty happy I don't work for an airline and the fact that I paid for jet fuel in 8 different currencies last year is soooo routine.

Thanks for that tho. But back to the topic.
Here's another viewpoint worthy of consideration (not for our illustrious and somewhat inexplicably hostile Rookie, for he already knows everything):

https://thepilotwifelife.wordpress.com/ ... ight-3411/
Chuck Ellsworth

There are some really thought provoking opinions on Pprune that claim to be opinions from lawyers.

This self made  shit storm that United is caught up in seems to be getting worse, not better.

And the news media is still running it as a top news story.

We really don't know all the factors that were at work that ended up with this man in the hospital and now lawyered up with high profile law firm's.

I personally am of the opinion what happened to him is going to really backfire on the airline industry as a whole because the public generally are fed up with being treated like cattle instead of human customers.

How many here can point to a more aggravating mode of travel than the clusterfuck flying by airlines has turned into?