"All Conflicting Traffic Please Advise"

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
jump154

I was very happy when my wife accused me of "Not wanting to talk on the radio" during a cross country the other day, when I did not respond to an ACTPA from more the 50km away.... Guess I learned something from the Colonel :)

Barneydhc82

Cessna 152 out of ZBB to Hope...Chinese student pilot with no Engrish comprehension...transmitted every 30 seconds-giving position ans "Any Confricting Traffic Prease Advise.  Keep in mind that these students do NOT have to take the Engrish proficiency test until just prior to the Fright Test.

Approaching Chilliwack, after listening to this crap fot 20 minutes, I called the offending person on the frequency, advised her that all these transmissions were not necessary, got the obligatory "Roger" and she carried on doing it anyway.all the way to hope where the glider crowd were going full blast.  She got an earful there..to no avail.

"Any confricting tlaffic prease advise"

Barney