haters, flamers and trolls R us

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Liquid Charlie

So anyone know where I can buy a PA31 Type Rating?
- how deep are your pockets  >:D 

ScudRunner-d95

up to my neck in debt, I guess a little more won't hurt.
mcrit

ScudRunner wrote: So anyone know where I can buy a PA31 Type Rating?
NextJet is back?
Colonel

Jetsgo!

I'm sure no one will admit to paying to work there ...
Gravel Digger

The only group of pilots that I have come across that don't like talking about flying the Mad Dog.

I guess when your dog bit a bunch of people, cost you 30 grand and got put down, it can be hard.
redlaser

Napoleon So Low wrote: Cut & pasted from a certain forum, including spelling & grammatical errors:

Some of the usual suspects have moved over to scudrunners new site. So far the posters their look like the the central cast from "haters, flamers and trolls R us"

I am happy to be in such good company. Finally I feel like I belong.  :)

This makes me feel that I must belong here. <3
ScudRunner-d95

There ya go have a Bar, its Easter after all!
like I said everyone is welcome here.

But I have one request, could you go on Avcanada and post some links to this site please, you seam to have a nack for not having your post censored and removed. I just want more folks to come over here and we welcome everyone. 
Chuck Ellsworth

[quote][i]Some of the usual suspects have moved over to scudrunners new site. So far the posters their look like the the central cast from "haters, flamers and trolls R us"[/i][/quote][i]

I see BPF is back giving flying advice on Avcanada.

Well I guess if you can't make it in aviation past teaching on a Cessna 172 Transport is the last resort to get a retirement package.

[/i]

Last bumped by Anonymous on Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:53 pm.