Elmo V. Jet Engine

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Strega

[quote]Would that be the Cassutt named after a slang word for a vagina?[/quote]

Yup,, named after your mom,, Deloris...

[quote]If that's true, based on what I'm seeing, we will see if he even has a job in 6 months to a year. Things are about to get a lot worse for the unprepared. A lot.[/quote]

Im reasonably certain my situation will be just fine in 6 months from now... I could give a rats ass about what the price of oil is doing... If those here who claim to "know me" actually did,, they would know that...

I do find it flattering that I have a following of people on these forums though,, keep up the good work!

CpnCrunch

[quote author=Strega link=topic=1110.msg4250#msg4250 date=1447470681]
[quote]Would that be the Cassutt named after a slang word for a vagina?[/quote]

Yup,, named after your mom,, Deloris...

[/quote]

I'm curious: did you actually know what that name means before you named your plane after it (and I'm not talking Deloris LOL)? I'm just curious if you intended to name your plane after a cunt or if you were elaborately trolled by someone...
CpnCrunch

Looks like he's still racing them, according to the facebook page about his racing team (the one with the vagina name).
Colonel

I love groupies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almost_Famous

You can get one for $50 and a case of beer.
CpnCrunch

[quote author=HuronPotentialConflict link=topic=1110.msg4261#msg4261 date=1447527659]
Not sure where you guys are pulling all this info from it's kinda creepy
[/quote]

Just google his real name and that plane and you'll see the facebook group of his interestingly named racing team. If you don't know his real name, it's pretty easy to figure out. It looks like he posted using his real name on another forum, but decided to hide his identity on avcanada so he could troll AMEs. I guess it's probably not a good idea to use your real name when you're saying that all AMEs are incompetent idiots.
Strega

[quote]Meh, honest question, unless you're really that paranoid. I saw someone up in one a few weeks ago and it wasn't Crazy Larry, and you were the only other person I knew that has (had?) one.[/quote]

As I said before,,,, you tell me...  It seems the "strega following" is in full effect...

Capn crunch,, I have no idea who you are, and frankly I dont care,, but please dont put words in my mouth... 

Strega

[quote]I'm curious: did you actually know what that name means before you named your plane after it (and I'm not talking Deloris LOL)? I'm just curious if you intended to name your plane after a cunt or if you were elaborately trolled by someone...[/quote]

Interesting.......
Strega

[quote]Not sure where you guys are pulling all this info from it's kinda creepy  O0 ,[/quote]

Kinda puts a grin on my face that people envy me.. :)
CpnCrunch

First result when you enter Strega's racing team name into google:

[quote]Urban dictionary: xxxxxx

TOP DEFINITION   
xxxxxx
an informal word for a vagina
Eating a xxxxxx sandwich while driving can become difficult.[/quote]