What do you fly and why?

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
dirtdr

David Mackay = beef???
It's going on 3.5 years since I did my cross canada trip in a 172 pulled out of a farmers barn.... Still fly it once in a while, even tho she ain't mine anymore
1 more year till I need my first medical renewal. I hope I pass...

John;  unfortunately I haven't been to Mabel at all this summer. Kinda bummed about that but...  Mabee next year. So far that is the highlight of my newly found pleasure (flying). Being able to throw the whole family in the plane and jump over the rocks from northern Alberta to southern BC in 1.5 hours and enjoy the sunshine and warm water... Doesn't get any better than that...

David MacRay

3.5 years, Sounds about right.

Yeah, I switched to baked goods for a while and am contemplating a return to a salad heavy diet but.. here I am still tipping the scales.

I finally went bicycle riding with the kids last week felt good. I should probably hunt down esp and go riding a couple of times a week.

Welcome to the aviators lounge.
JW Scud

Flew it until last year.