Would you fly with a known User?

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
vanNostrum

[quote]

The planned combined taxes on recreational marijuana will be 25%, [b]that works out to a whole lot of extra income for the government. [/b]
[/quote]

It has been my life long experience that filling up the government's coffer does not translate into benefits for the average joe

mmm...bacon

If our governments held the line on spending, and used that pot revenue to pay down debt, then that's a great trade-off, IMO.

*If*...
ScudRunner-d95

[font=Arial][size=42px][color=rgb(31, 31, 31)]Pilot On Acid Who Thought He Could Fly Fired By Ryanair

[url=https://wundergroundmusic.com/pilot-on- ... y-ryanair/]https://wundergroundmusic.com/pilot-on- ... y-ryanair/[/url][/color][/size][/font]
vanNostrum

Soon, a 12 YEARS OLD KID will be able to carry $50 worth of POT legally
Soon,the same kid won't be able to get a HAPPY MEAL at Mc 
Bravo Canada!!!
DonutHole

Lol.

Randy Butt
Trey Kule

Thank you BC pilot guy.

Those other dudes were really harshing my buzz.  And yes, some of them are known buzz killers.

Of course pot has no effect on our flying skills.  Thats why we smoke it, right?  Because it has no effect on us.

For the most part, noticing someone who is impaired by alcohol is a bit easier than if they are impaired by pot.
Although the pilot that shows up with her flight bag full of chips and snacks, and is stuffing themselves with them might be an indication.

My thoughts are that the airlines are going to have to get very proactive on testing for THC.

It will take one, just one, serious accident, where the pilot had THC in their blood to bring about a draconian change in the regulations.

Chuck Ellsworth

It has been some time since I flew into the USA, however when I used to fly there if they found out you use marijuana you were refused entry, and possibly forever.

Has that changed?
Colonel

I'll let a four-bar explain the odd situation in the USA,
because they know everything.

I had one of those wankers lecture me on my taxes
as you may recall.
Liquid Charlie

Mary wan a is in sex toys and dirty old men are out -- just look at the news  :))