haters, flamers and trolls R us

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
mcrit

I think avcanada is about done.  They banned the only people who made it interesting.

Chuck Ellsworth

Where is big pistons anyway?

I could use for some entertainment :)
It will be interesting to see if he joins this elite group.

Since he has not had me to jump on in the training forum his posts have slowed down over there.

I'm betting he will not end up in this forum.
DonutHole

Good. Nobody needs that guy.

He might be good at what he does, but he is a passive agressive dick and he's a major reason that forum sucks.  Him and sulako  deserve each other
Chuck Ellsworth

Good. Nobody needs that guy.

He might be good at what he does, but he is a passive agressive dick and he's a major reason that forum sucks.  Him and sulako  deserve each other.
If he is so good at what he does why is he so paranoid about being anonymous?

When you have a track record of being good you should not mind if others know who you are.

By the way I know him very well.
ScudRunner-d95

wow banned IP eh! I am conflicted if they where to sign up here should I be an over modding douche to them?

Nah that smacks of work, it would be far more entertaining to let the free market decide.

Rand Paul 2015!!
Napoleon So Low

ScudRunner wrote:wow banned IP eh!
Defeating a banned IP is child's play. The Colonel could get back on Avcanada any time he wants, but he would have to put a lot of effort into disguising himself.

I mean, who would suspect a newbie who started posting about surface level acro and the pathetic state of flight instruction in Canada?

Those mods over there are sharp cookies, you'd never get past them.

:) :) :)
Colonel

Defeating a banned IP is child's play
No kidding.  The mods on AvCan have never
heard of Google:

http://proxylist.hidemyass.com/

It's so futile - "Banning" an IP address is such
a childish, petulant, meaningless gesture, as
you would expect from an 8 year old that is
taking his bat and ball and is going home now. 

They're a joke from a TV sitcom from their
most emotionally immature actor:

"Three strikes and you're out!"
ScudRunner-d95

Im all over North America just try and ban every hotels IP address I stay at lol nice work AvCanada
David MacRay

Hola amigos! I have arrived. Commence Honking and Screeching. I considered The Gander as my screen name. Unless there are stern objections I'll let everyone guess who I am. Once there are three correct guesses I will put my AvCanada screen name in my signature or something. I suspect It won't take long.

We need that projectile vomit emoji if possible. 
jump154

There you go, was sitting here wondering why I was hiding behind a made-up name - so changed it to my real one.