I'm an unpatriotic Canadian, I want bombardier to fail.

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
John Swallow

"...but... I find them boring, too neat and tidy right down to their tailored jumpsuits.

If "Neat and tidy" is what it appears from the ground, then they've achieved their mission.  Sometimes, it ain't so much in the cockpit.  Especially when you consider that, in turbulence, the Tutor has the stability of a ping pong ball on a stormy mill pond... (;>0)

PS  If only a "tailored jumpsuit" and an RV could get you a free drink at the bar...     

John Swallow

Watch the smoke trails in some of the sequences...

2104 Abbotsford Snowbird show.  Some nice neat and tidy going on.

J
Chuck Ellsworth

There used to be a guy out here in the north west that had a 600 HP Stearman named Samson.

That mother fucker was awesome the noise was unbelievable.

A Pitts is boring to watch compared to a 600 HP Stearman.
Liquid Charlie

Really -- smoke trails -- damn it gives me flash backs to the 60's -- damn don't bogart that joint my friend -- LMAOooooo -- yup altogether tooo much ZEN going on --
[img width=500 height=333]http://www.phukethasbeengoodtous.org/_a ... rage_1.JPG[/img]

Now that rumble that shakes you to the bones, it's almost climaxing

[img]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1255/558 ... 7b1ac9.jpg[/img]

anofly

i think any decent research would show that all major aircraft manufacturers in the world are subsidized in one way or another. Boeing by military stuff, etc. So it comes down to how much, but certainly i agree the "raises" for CEO types was way out of line, and very bad timing.