New WJ commercial

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Strega

....Captain with a trash bag cleaning the cabin....  owners care....

What a joke, I hope this really is not happening.

David MacRay

Where's that 7 something HO guy that used to post on AvCanada?

"Men! Don't clean no shitters!" Etc.
Strega

"CLEANIN A SHITTER IS NOT PUTTIN IN YOUR TIME MEN,,, ITS CLEANIN A SHITTER"
Big Ears Teddy

[quote author=David MacRay link=topic=4599.msg11974#msg11974 date=1476848341]
Where's that 7 something HO guy that used to post on AvCanada? "Men! Don't clean no shitters!" Etc.[/quote]
Last seen 5 years ago. Hard to believe. Tempus fugit...
Chris

They should a commercial with a 767 in a roulette wheel.

"WestJet Vacations - You never know where you'll land!"
Strega

Shiny,

Sorry if I think a pilot of a jetliner is better suited to flight planning and looking at the wx on the upcoming flight as opposed to cleaning the cabin...

Do you think it is becoming of a captain of a jet liner to be cleaning shitters?
Strega

Why am I worried about it?  Because I want to know the guy up front is more concerned about safety of flight issues than cleaning the cabin and an "on time departure"

How I view work?  are you kidding me ?  perhaps you might not understand this,, but my view of "work" has got me to where I am in life... 
Strega

[quote][font=Verdana]I'm still crawling under these things to clean up stuff, and that's a lot tougher than walking through the cabin with a garbage bag. Maybe I should tell the boss to stuff it, I'm a pilot after all.[/font]

[/quote]

Lets post some pictures of my aircraft (current and historical)  and the shit fleet of beaters you "Looked after" for years shall we?...  Lets see who is more interested in "work"