This forum has no standards.

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
BCPilotguy

[quote author=Chuck Ellsworth link=topic=3239.msg9215#msg9215 date=1465169288]
Can a helicopter bunt over in auto rotation like a gyroplane can and if it can what flight path would be required?
[/quote]

I don't know much about helicopters, and even less about gyros.  I would have thought that negative g would be disastrous for anything rotary wing, especially in autorotation, at the risk of unloading the rotor and making the thing stop turning.

Liquid Charlie

Hey Chuck

The sheep in my area follow because they are afraid to get in front and expose their south ends- and they are nervous -- LMFAOOOooooo --
cgzro

For sure the RC choppers hve no problem with inverted flight etc. the collective is set up so that zero aoa is about half stick and to roll etc you have to push the collective down to get the blades to go negative. Can even hover and climb inverted. No idea if any full scale have done it yet but its certainly possible.