Forum Fight!!!

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
CpnCrunch

Strega wrote:
Yes I have had a Vmc rollover demonstrated to me.  No I do not demo it for others.
So did you do an aerobatic maneuver on a plane that wasn't certified for aerobatic flight?

Colonel

So did you do an aerobatic maneuver on a plane that wasn't certified for aerobatic flight?
TC says that's ok.  In fact, I am required by law to
do it with every student before I solo them.

You know.  A spin  ;D

I'll just assume you're full of crap
Like red/black on a roulette wheel, that's
probably your best bet, unless you learn
to count cards at the Blackjack table,
which is actually not that hard.
ScudRunner-d95

Example of Censorship

http://www.avcanada.ca/forums2/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=107543

Why on earth was this topic locked?

Seemed to be a discussion of the facts concerning an incident with Encore........
Colonel

Grim young people that want to tell you what
to say, how to say it, and what to think.

They have no idea how oppressive they are,
and how fascist their politics are.  They will
tell you that the ends justify the means, and
they are frightening.
fascism synonyms: 
authoritarian, totalitarian, dictatorial, despotic, autocratic, undemocratic, illiberal;
Those of us that don't talk the insincere
doublespeak of an assistant deputy minister
are not welcome.

Factually, I was flying before their fathers
first ejaculated bareback into their mothers. 

And it is a terrible character flaw of mine that I
will only take so much crap from haploid sperm.
Strega

CpnCrunch wrote:
Strega wrote:
Yes I have had a Vmc rollover demonstrated to me.  No I do not demo it for others.

Read my last post.  or in shor-  Fuck off.
CpnCrunch

Colonel Sanders wrote:

TC says that's ok.  In fact, I am required by law to
do it with every student before I solo them.

You know.  A spin  ;D

[size=1em]You can only do whatever aerobatics are not prohibited by the operating limitations. For a 172 it says:[/size]
[size=1em]
"No acrobatic maneuvers are approved except those listed below:[/size]
[size=1em]Chandelles[/size]
[size=1em]Lazy Eights[/size]
[size=1em]Steep Turns[/size]
[size=1em]Spins[/size]
[size=1em]Stalls (except whip stalls)".[/size]

[size=1em]You certainly can't roll inverted in a light twin. The Seneca's POH says "[/size][size=1em]The Seneca is not designed for aerobatic flight, and consequently aerobatics are prohibited."[/size]

[size=1em]Anyway, this is a very interesting thread. So far we've just had insults and backstabbing, with no attempt to discuss the question. We've also discovered that Strega illegally rolled a light twin that presumably isn't certified for aerobatic flight (or had someone demonstrate it to him), which he doesn't seem concerned about. Fascinating![/size]
CpnCrunch

Strega wrote:
I think Colonel has answered your question.
Nope. I think your reading comprehension is a bit off again. Nobody has answered the question. I guess you're not going to answer it either, as you seem to have gone off on a hissy fit.
Strega

[quote][font=verdana]We've also discovered that Strega illegally rolled a light twin that presumably isn't certified for aerobatic flight (or had someone demonstrate it to him), which he doesn't seem concerned about. Fascinating![/font][/quote]

Interesting...  you should call you split s buddy "little pistons" and report me. 

In the mean time.. Fuck off.
CpnCrunch

Strega wrote: Interesting...  you should call you split s buddy "little pistons" and report me. 

In the mean time.. Fuck off.

So, you're quite happy to insult other people all day, but if anyone even questions you then you just run off in a hissy fit. You can't even seem to answer a simple aerobatic question without launching into personal attacks (and still no answer). Classy.

Anyway, I guess scudrunners is pointless for actual aviation discussion. It's only use appears to be for calling BPF an idiot all day long.
Rookie Pilot

CpnCrunch wrote:
Strega wrote:
I think Colonel has answered your question.
Nope. I think your reading comprehension is a bit off again. Nobody has answered the question. I guess you're not going to answer it either, as you seem to have gone off on a hissy fit.

Character, it would seem Cpt Crunch,  is revealed under pressure, by the responses, aren't they? Telling.

I find it interesting BPF, regardless of the wisdom of his decision -- (made under extreme duress) quite candidly and openly discussed his incident, in detail, for all of us to study.  For that I extend him due credit, as such honesty is rare.

Few bashing him seem willing to extend the same candor about themselves, it would seem to me.