My posts with Crunch.

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Chuck Ellsworth

Just a quick note to this site I am finished with my discussions with Capt. Crunch.

I was a bit pissed off that he seemed to be insinuating my problem with TCCA was my own doing.

Strega

Chuck,

you might hurt mr crunchs' feelings.. 
Chuck Ellsworth

Well I guess that will be tough huh?

I have been around aviation before most of the people who post on these forums were born.

My career was very rewarding and I was fortunate to have flown some of the most interesting kinds of flying one can imagine.

Furthermore I had an accident and enforcement free career and flew for some of the biggest companies in the world and when people make snide suggestions or insinuate my problems with TC were caused by my actions I get real pissed off and have no problem defending myself from such unwarranted suggestions, if anyone wants to accuse me of wrongdoing at least have the guts to identify who you are. 
CpnCrunch

Relax, Chuck, I never suggested you did any wrongdoing. I was just trying to understand what happened. It was you yourself who posted that summary. I hear your friend Justin is about to legalize weed soon. Perhaps you should take it up as a new hobby.

As I said two posts back, you do know who I am. Perhaps check through your avcanada PMs if you've forgotten.
ScudRunner-d95

Cdnpilot77

Chuck Ellsworth wrote:
I have been around aviation before most of the people who post on these forums PARENTS were born.

Ummmm.....fixed it for you
Gravel Digger

I re-read that topic, I don't think he was trying to come off the way you believe or really insinuated anything. Tones and intents get lost in text, and sometimes our mind creates conflict where none exists. This is not a malicious person or nasty troll you're dealing with here.

Alas, it is your choice.
Colonel

I am finished with my discussions with Capt. Crunch

Don't pay him any attention, Chuck.  You are
in good company  ;D  - he thinks I know absolutely
NOTHING about aviation compared to him,
and that I am a BAD PERSON because Transport
hates my guts.

He flies a buck fifty, you know that?  ::)
ScudRunner-d95

Tone it down guys, go make nice.

Colonel

Well, it's true - Transport does hate my guts.

Want me to email you the 3.6MB PDF I sent Chuck?