Longtime avcanada poster bmc passed away

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Cdnpilot77

A very helpful contributor and a seemingly genuine nice person.  Never met him in person, but shared many funny PM's and he offered a lot of advice to me as I guided the early years of my career.  I'm sure he will be missed by many.  RIP Brian!!  Here was one of our last exchanges.

[quote="bmc"]I had two comp tickets but haven't been well enough to go.[/quote]

Well shoot, I don't like to hear this!!  I'm sure it's been a real long a difficult battle.  It's such a shitty thing that has taken a couple people very close to me in the last year. Although we've never met, I appreciate your insight and input and wish you nothing but the best in your treatments and recovery.

Just for a little nostalgia....here is that pic from your last surgery you asked for.  Hope you don't mind :D

[img]http://www.rkeene.org/personal/pictures ... adgear.jpg[/img]

All the best[quote="bmc"]That picture made me laugh my head off. it's a keeper.

Brian[/quote]

Colonel

I probably shouldn't mention this, but Brian's
nickname was "Buttplug".  Really.

I liked him  :-[
Chuck Ellsworth

I met Brian here in Nanaimo in 2010 when Pene was nearing the end of her battle with cancer, we met at the Bistro at the Nanaimo Harbour sea plane base.

we never know when it will be our turn.
Nark1

We missed each other last Christmas when I was driving around the autobahn. I'm disappointed I didn't make extra effort to swing by a little further south to say hello.
A genuinely nice man. 
David MacRay

Sorry to read that. Seemed like a good guy excellent sense of humour.

Drove a Miata and played bass. Told me via PM about getting out his old fretless to play on his buddies recordings. Had a country place in France. Did everyone know him? So much for hiding behind a screen name.

Rest in peace bud.
ScudRunner-d95

Sad to hear, I never met him but reminds me I should pick up the phone more often to chat with old friends. God Speed Brian