Elmo V. Jet Engine

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Strega

I love the following.... It makes me smile :)

SSU... The thread that you are accusing me of "outing" mr pistons..  Did I link the 2?  Did I say "big pistons is bla bla bla"?

my reference to the thread was to show how we now have a "great" person at TC....

It was you, cpn crunch and rookie that were hell bent on "outing" me for telling mr pie how "professional" he is when he (by his own admission) he doesnt know what he is doing, but will do it anyway.

FYI its probably not a good idea to refer to people by name as "crazy" on a public forum... sometimes crazy people dont like it...  just a simple piece of advice...

Strega

[quote]n 2 minutes I figured out where you work, Strega. In 3 more minutes if I wanted it I'd know your name[/quote]

Wow... another Elliot Ness.. 

You can do whatever you like...And so can I :)
CpnCrunch

Nobody has outed you, Strega. However, according to your logic it would apparently be fine for me to post a link to the facebook group of a certain air racing team. Is that what you're saying? Should I could post it to avcanada in the Maintenance forum for all those pseudo-engineers to see?
Chuck Ellsworth

Twist it any way you want SSU, I do not need to hide who I am.
ScudRunner-d95

I am this close to hitting the nuke button guys, please take it down an notch. I would like to keep this forum as free from that sort of thing as possible .

Strega

Sorry Scud... Sandbox play...

[quote]if someone didn't take it upon himself to say something false about me.[/quote]

Not sure what was said about you in this thread,, but do you want a hurt feelings report?
ScudRunner-d95

As long as we can all have a beer at the end of the day.  8)