We are fucked now.

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Tailwind W10

[quote author=SSU link=topic=1087.msg4072#msg4072 date=1446829752]
I think I read something a while ago that 85% of elected officials main education was a law degree. While this makes them great at arguing in the house of commons, it means that almost none of them have real expertise in the fields under their ministerial purview. The remaining percentage was mostly those holding business degrees, with almost no engineers, doctors, scientists and definitely no one who might be considered "blue collar".

I'm not sure that's really representative of "the people".
[/quote]

Couple of exceptions to the rule: Two new infrastructure ministers, Amargeet Sohi in the new federal cabinet, and Brian Mason the Alberta infrastructure minister were Edmonton Transit bus drivers, before they were elected to Edmonton City Council.  Mr. Sohi has been noted as voting in favor of more tax increases than any other councilor during his tenure in city council.

Gerry

ScudRunner-d95

Minister of Veteran Affairs is Kent Hehr, (great name, say it quickly with dirty mind switch on)
I just moved out of his riding but I will tell you hes a good man. I would run into him quite frequently here in downtown, and  I will tell you he is the type of person you hope is on the ballot to represent your community.

vanNostrum

In reality K McKenna is the Minister of State Religion  AKA  Cultic Believe
vN